Cleaning Assistants Needed Urgently at NSCIP
The NSCIP is seeking the services of Cleaning Assistants to fill the under listed position in its bid to facilitate smooth operations of it’s Project Management Office (PMO).
Cleaning Services Personnel
Cleaners are required to undertake the following duties as directed by the Project Management Support Officer,using the prescribed methods and frequencies in line with the requirements of the cleaningspecification.
- Clean and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc.
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations and
- Emptying waste bins or similar receptacles, transporting waste material to designatedcollection points.
- Sweeping floors with brushes or dust control mops.Mopping floors with wet or damp mops.
- Using electrically powered scrubbing and polishing machines to burnish, scrub, polishand spray clean floors (after receiving proper instruction and training).
- To dust, damp wipe, wash or polish furniture, ledges, window sills, external surfaces ofcupboards, radiators, shelves and fitments.
- To replenish consumable items (soap, toilet rolls, paper towels) if required within
- To clean toilets, urinals, hand basins, sinks, baths, showers and drinking fountains.
- The use of chemical agents as directed by the Supervising Officer in the discharge ofcleaning operations or maintenance procedures, after receiving proper instructions
- To undertake wall washing or inside window pane cleaning to a height no greater thanbody height plus an arm’s extension from floor level, during periodic cleaningmaintenance programmes.
- To carry out any other reasonable duties within the overall function of the job.
- First School Leaving Certificate and or WAEC/SSCE certificate
- Proven working experience as a cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy cleaning equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- Knowledge of Environment Safety precautions.
Application ends on 22nd May, 2017
To Apply for this position, Click the apply now button below